WELCOME TO MOTHERS' MILK BANK
Mothers Milk Bank is Making Breast Milk Available to as Many Families as Possible!
Donate money to mothers’ milk bank
Breast milk is important for the optimal health of premature babies. If mom’s own breast milk isn’t available donor human milk is the next best choice.
$15 dollars can feed a premature baby for a day to help give them the best start in life.
As a community supported non-profit organization, we rely on generous charitable donations from individual and philanthropic contributors.
Our mission is to enhance the availability and use of breast milk for all babies, and when you give to San Jose Mothers’ Milk Bank, every dollar helps a baby in need.
Your generous charitable donation:
- Helps provide lifesaving milk to premature and medically-fragile babies
- Provides resources to recruit more milk donors for more milk to provide to more babies in need
- Helps to ensure the safety and quality of donor milk
- Supports community outreach and education
Breast milk is a gift that lasts a lifetime.
To donate by mail or phone, send your check to San Jose Mothers’ Milk Bank, 1887 Monterey Rd., suite 110, San Jose, CA 95112, or call 408-638-2855.
San Jose Mothers’ Milk bank is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Charitable donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Volunteer positions available for laboratory, prepare event material, data entry, etc.
For more information please email: email@example.com
• Cars to transport milk and community outreach